Date:      Tue, 04 Mar 2014 15:04:51 +0100
From:      Michael Schmiedgen <schmiedgen@gmx.net>
To:        Thomas Mueller <mueller6724@bellsouth.net>,  freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Status of llvm/clang 3.4?

On 04.03.2014 13:17, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> What is the current status of clang, regarding known bugs, on FreeBSD-current?
>
> There were reports of www/firefox failing to build because of bug in llvm.
>
> Can I currently build ports normally on FreeBSD-current amd64 and i386, or do I need to wait?
>
> Or update system and build ports on my FreeBSD 10-stable amd64 and i386 installations while I wait for bug fix?

Recently I had problems with building py-sqlite3 while building firefox,
something like unknown clang arguments ('-R' or something) are errors
now. Yesterday I built (via ssh) fresh kernel/world/ports and
everything worked fine (the build). Today I will try the binaries with
direct access to the machine.

Cheers
   Michael