Date:      Tue, 29 Mar 2016 09:59:59 +0100
From:      krad <kraduk@gmail.com>
To:        tyler@tysdomain.com
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: question re: PF and forwarding

what network topology are the jails nics on? I presume its not vnet as that
doesnt play well with PF. Your rules hint at the jails being on loopback.
If so can you put them on a separate ip on your subnet as pf can still
filter them fine there, and you will find the ruleset a bit easier to
manage. If those 192 addresses arent on loopback and are on the same subnet
as the hosts ip on igb0, why are you natting them, this will probably cause
issues?