Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 1995 17:35:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      -Vince- <vince@kbrown.oldcampus.yale.edu>
To:        Satoshi Asami/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?= <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: /etc/printcap for Deskjet 500 and gs

On Thu, 6 Apr 1995, Satoshi Asami/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?= wrote:

>  * 	I think it's just some sh script since it's basically a text file
>  * is what bin/apsfilter is.  so I can just grep it I guess...
>
> Speaking of apsfilter, someone want to make a port? :)  (Yeah I know
> about the setup problems but at least it's a start, no?)

	I can do it but I just need to figure out how to package the
stuff... :-)  It just needs to depend on xfig, transfig, netpbm,
ghostscript, dvips, TeX, jpeg library and also after installation of the
port, the user needs to do bash dvips_setup.sh or we can do that
automatically which is pretty straight forward.

> Satoshi

Cheers,
Vince <vince@kbrown.oldcampus.yale.edu>
UCLA Physics/Electrical Engineering - Gravis UltraSound Card (GUS) Digest Admin