Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:16:57 -0500
From:      Mark Conway Wirt <mark@intrepid.net>
To:        Grant Beckerleg <grant@vbc.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DPT's Storage Manager and FreeBSD

We use the DPT on a linux box.  We don't have any DOS partitions --
just make a DOS boot floppy.  When you need to access the storage
manager, boot from the floppy and put the storage manager disk in.
It's a bit of a hassle that you can't access storage manager without
bringing the machine down, but you will on;y need to do that
*very* infrequently...

--Mark