Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:39:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike Heffner <mheffner@mailandnews.com>
To:        Keith Stevenson <k.stevenson@louisville.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD-audit <FreeBSD-audit@freebsd.org>, Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   -audit webpage, (was Re: three small patches - oflows)

On 22-Mar-2000 Keith Stevenson wrote:

  | I was working on it, but got sidetracked when my son was born.  Having a 2
  | month old has severely crimped my non-work programming time.  I'll start
  | trying again.

If you need any help or anything let me know. I'm not very html-savvy, but would
be willing to help out with some behind-the-scenes database stuff or something.

 * Mike Heffner <spock@techfour.net>    *
 * Fredericksburg, VA      ICQ# 882073  *
 * Sent at: 22-Mar-2000 -- 14:33:41 EST *
 * http://my.ispchannel.com/~mheffner   *