Date:      Wed, 02 Feb 2000 19:06:03 -0600
From:      Rodney Whipple <rwhipple@atcjet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Subject:   Re: 3.4 stable

Hi

Thankyou for the quick response.  One more clarification pls,  I've taken a look

at the site and have found the latest stable floppies.  I will start the
installation and do I need to do anything inparticular when I get to the media
choice or the ftp server to choose or will it now show me the ftp site needed to

install from.  Will these new install floppies know for what distribution I am
installing

Thanks for your patience with these question

Sorry Alfred for the direct reply to you. Maybe I should be sending these
questions to the newbie list.

--
Thank You

Rodney Whipple