Date:      Thu, 01 Jun 2000 09:25:21 +0200
From:      Willem Brown <willem@brwn.org>
To:        Darryl Williams <darrylw@rocketmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FW: Questions re Freebsd Email and FTP Server setup

Hi,

	Lots of people can't realy read the html e-mails since
they are using text based mail clients. Consider sending your
mail in plain text.

You didn't say which MTA you are using, sendmail, postfix, qmail
So here's a link to the virtual hosting howto on the sendmail
web-site: http://www.sendmail.org/virtual-hosting.html

As for the ftp, I'm not sure if proftp is a good choice but
I seem to remeber that it does virtual-hosting and is easier
to configure than wu-ftp. Both are in the ports: /usr/ports/ftp

Regards
Willem Brown

> Darryl Williams wrote:
>
> Anyone,
>
> It still appears that my query is not making it to the
> list. This is my last effort.

[...]

--
|--------------LINUX & *BSD, the CHOICE is yours--------------|