Date:      Sat, 24 Apr 2010 06:56:54 -0400
From:      Jerry <freebsd.user@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   WUSB600N Dual-Band Wireless-N Network Adapter

--Sig_/fuzDZMVuzHt3MfCnX5Fvckj

I was wondering if anyone has gotten a WUSB600N Dual-Band Wireless-N
Network Adapter to work on FreeBSD-8? I cannot find a driver for it.

--=20
Jerry
FreeBSD.user@seibercom.net

You can fool some of the people all of the time,
and all of the people some of the time,
but you can make a fool of yourself anytime.