Date:      Wed, 04 Jul 2001 14:13:11 +1200
From:      Richard B Mahoney <RBM49@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
To:        Subscribers to FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Intel OR840 Motherboard

--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT

Dear Readers,

I've finally decided to get myself a new workstation. I want
to continue with FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE but have had no luck
tracking down components on the compatability list at:

 http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/install-hw.html

Have any readers had any issues with the following:

 Motherboard - Intel OR840
 CPU - 2x Intel Pentium III 933MHz Slot 1
 Physical Memory - Intel 128MB Rambus (256MB Rambus)
 Network Card - Integrated Intel 10/100 Network Card

Any assistance would be gratefully received.

Many regards,

 Richard Mahoney
=20

--=20
| 78 Jeffreys Rd                                 +64-3-351-5831 |
| Christchurch                                      New Zealand |
+-------------- mailto:rbm49@csc.canterbury.ac.nz --------------+

--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT

--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT--