Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:13:13 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Zhang Weiwu" <zhangweiwu@realss.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   help me look up if a bug about ep(4) is fixed

Hello. I'm going to by a used 3Com 3C589D PCMCIA ethernet adapter by snal
mail.

Before I pay, I got a warning by Clay Collier on
<http://gerda.univie.ac.at/freebsd-laptops/index.pl?action=show_pcmcia_comment&commentid=13&pcmcia=52>;
Clay said this card fails on large traffic on FreeBSD 5.1. Clay said the
problem is reported as a bug since FreeBSd 4.x. I just want to check if
the bug is fixed now, on my FreeBSD 5.2.1.

I'm a newbie. I spent a lot of time but I cannot figure out how to check
if a bug is fixed. Perhaps you can drop me a hint.

Thank you.