Date:      2 Dec 1999 04:33:32 -0800
From:      polarbear@asiamail.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache Configuration

Hi,

I have configured Apache to run PHP3 as well as JServ 1.0. Everything works fine, but I will want to enable a module in Apache. According to some help guides, I went to the src directory, modify the Configuration file, do a ./Configure, make and copy the httpd file to my existing apache/bin directory.

The problems comes in here because once I restart Apache, JServ as well as PHP3 will no longer be activated. My guess is that the make which I did just now did not activate both features.

Is there any way I can solve this problem?

Please kindly CC: a copy of your reply to me as I am not on the mailing list.

Thank you.