Date:      Wed, 22 May 2002 22:43:56 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Strange unexplained errors

	Any idea how to fix it?  I've looked and all my permissions look
fine.  That's one of the first things I thought of too.  It seems only
mail programs have issues writing to sendmail, not anything else.  Plus
root is not affected at all by this.  That's what clued me into the
permissions as well.  Not unless I'm totally missing something here.