Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:22:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      ah40@httpsite.com
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   upgrade a port (openssl)

Sorry, I'm new to freebsd and ports.  What do I do here?  I even installed
portupgrade to try to help me, but this is the output.

# portupgrade openssl
--->  Upgrading 'openssl-0.9.6g' to 'openssl-0.9.7a' (security/openssl)
--->  Building '/usr/ports/security/openssl'
===>  Cleaning for openssl-0.9.7a
===>  Extracting for openssl-0.9.7a
>> Checksum OK for openssl-0.9.7a.tar.gz.
===>  Patching for openssl-0.9.7a
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for openssl-0.9.7a
2 out of 2 hunks failed--saving rejects to Configure.rej
>> Patch patch-ac failed to apply cleanly.
>> Patch(es) patch-Configure patch-ab applied cleanly.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/openssl.
** Command failed [exit code 1]: /usr/bin/script -qa
/tmp/portupgrade10132.0 make
** Fix the problem and try again.
** The following packages were not installed or upgraded (*:skipped /
!:failed)
        ! security/openssl (openssl-0.9.6g)     (patch error)

I even tried to pkg_delete the old one, but there's some dependencies of
course.  Could someone tell me the proper way to handle this?  Thanx!

--
Andy