Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:39:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Richard Puga <puga@mauibuilt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Databook

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Richard Puga wrote:
> I have some PCMCIA to ISA adapters which use the Data Book DB86082
> chipset.
>
> I would be happy to donate a card or 2 to anyone who would write a
> driver for it.

tcic0: <Databook DB86082> at port 0x380 iomem 0xd0000 irq 5 on isa0

I'm working on it...

Once Warner has the newbus PCMCIA code in -CURRENT beaten into shape I'll
finish the port of the 'tcic' driver from NetBSD.

I'm really looking for any sort of 3com Etherlink III PCMCIA card if
you've got any.  :)

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |