Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:59:49 +0100
From:      "uktradestreet" <info@uktradestreet.com>
To:        <freebsd-www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Renovation Projects

Hello

I came across your details=A0and hope you will not see this as junk mail; =
if=20
so, please do accept my apologies=2E

=A0

We at =A0www.uktradestreet.com=A0 can offer you a complimentary service in =
that=20
we have genuine customers - both commercial and domestic who would need =
your=20
services and as such we would welcome you to register with us for FREE=2E

=A0

If you are a customer who needs to have a job undertaken - whether at =
home=20
or in the office, then likewise you are most welcome to post your job on =
our=20
site, and honest, reliable and customer recommended =
Tradespeople/companies,=20
will be happy to give you=A0a Quotation=2E

=A0

Why not have a look around, and remember, it is FREE to register ~ and =
you=20
can tell all your friends and colleagues too!

=A0

Thanks

Michelle

T:020 8133 0625

www.uktradestreet.com

=A0

=A0

To unsubscribe please reply with 'unsubscribe' in subject heading ~ but =
we
hope you will sign up first!