Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2007 21:37:57 +0100
From:      Roger Olofsson <raggen@passagen.se>
To:        Don O'Neil <lists@lizardhill.com>
Cc:        'FreeBSD Questions' <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Tracking down memory leaks

Hello Don,

I got the following tips when I asked the same question a while back:

"Consider something like the valgrind port or dlmalloc.

---Chuck "

I ran them and gdb and I'm still hunting that memory leak. In my case I
first suspected threads (software) to be the cause however as the chase
has gone further it's narrowing down to the playing of ogg files.

I might be biased though. In my opinion memory leaks are always caused
by software.

Good luck!