Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 1999 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@moose.mooseriver.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Retail Page

                         Retail outlets for FreeBSD

A common question for new users of FreeBSD is, "Where can I get a copy of
FreeBSD"? Aside from Walnut Creek CDROM (http://www.cdrom.com) there are a
number of retail outlets world wide. A partial list can be found at

    http://www.bafug.org/Retail.html

Notice this is a partial list. We are collecting addresses (snail, email,
and web) of retail outlets for FreeBSD. So, send us the address of you
friendly (or not-so-friendly) store that carries FreeBSD.

This notice is posted twice a month, on the 1st and the 15th.

--
$Id: RetailAnnounce.txt,v 1.1 1999/09/01 07:54:32 jgrosch Exp $