Date:      Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:30:36 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Nate Puri <natedawg@office.ompages.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: color xterm

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999 19:38:37 PST, Nate Puri wrote:

> I prefer wterm b/c it has wmaker menu support but I think it reads the
> same variables as xterm.
>
> What file do I edit to make this work?

Does this mean you're not using xterm?  I ask because colour ncurses
applications work correctly for me with a stock XFree86 xterm in which I
do this:

	export TERM=xterm-color

Perhaps you should give us more detail on what you're trying to do and
how it's failing, particularly with respect to the name of the
application you're using? :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.