Date:      Wed, 10 May 2006 10:42:17 +0000
From:      "Kep Woof" <kep.woof@gmail.com>
To:        "Bill Moran" <wmoran@collaborativefusion.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New freebsd logo on freebsd.org

hi,

On 5/9/06, Bill Moran <wmoran@collaborativefusion.com> wrote:

> Then take this to chat@freebsd.org.  It's just flame bait here.

I don't want a chat, I want to know where I can find out how we ended
up with such a terrible logo.  It seems people think it's a big joke?=20
The new logo already looks dated, and will only get worse with time.

I'm trying to make a serious point.  Imagine if imacs were still made
of transparent coloured plastic.  So if this is the wrong list (which
was a concern I mentioned in the first line of my original post) where
is the right list?

I'm not saying save beasite, although I personally think he's awesome.
 I'm saying think about the future. FreeBSD Tshirt sales are going to
plummet.

kep