Date:      Wed, 09 Aug 2000 12:24:08 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Theo Bell <freebsd@cfdnet.me.tuns.ca>
Cc:        Joel Bjork <u98jobj@stud.hh.se>, hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: forcing which SCSI device to boot from

At 01:25 PM 8/9/00 -0300, Theo Bell wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I think you may have to disable the one you don't want to boot from in the
>BIOS.

Hi,
Unfortunately there does not seem to be a way to do this in the 3ware
card's BIOS :-(  Nor does the MB's BIOS give enough granularity to specify
which "SCSI device" to boot from.

Does anyone have a URL to instructions to create a boot floppy.  I am
searching through the archives, but am having problems finding the
reference to the instructions.

         ---Mike