Date:      Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:36:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenny Drobnack <kdrobnac@mission.mvnc.edu>
To:        Scott <moffet@earthlink.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: what's a core dump

A core dump is when your program crashes and it kind of poops the contents
of memory out onto a disk... Unless you really want to learn how to
dissect a misbehaving program, its safe just to delete the thing, as it
just takes up disk space.

> what's a core dump?  something gives me the feeling that i must have
> done something wrong :(
> thanks  y'all

-----

 We are now the Knights who say...
	"Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG! Zoom-Boing! Z'nourrwringmm!"

----