Date:      Tue, 2 Jul 1996 17:56:03 +0900 (JST)
From:      Atsushi Murai <amurai@spec.co.jp>
To:        nao@sbl.cl.nec.co.jp (Naoki Hamada)
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, j@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org, amurai@spec.co.jp
Subject:   Re: Ethernet 3c579(EISA) is functional?

> J"org writes:
> >I seem to remember that i once had a 3c579 working, but it was before
> >the era of the eisa0 bus subsystem code.
>
> After trying some IRQ's my 3C579 as an EISA card goes well with
> 2.2-960612-SNAP.

You mean some IRQ doesn't work except you found ?  I just attempt IRQ
number is 2(9) and 15 and both is functional Windows95.  Could you
show me your configuration of 3c579 ?  My current is Jun 23 JST and I
think there is no difference if_ep.c and 3c5x9.c betweeen Jun 23 and
yesterday current.

> -nao

Thanks,
Atsushi.
--
Atsushi Murai                                       Internet: amurai@spec.co.jp
System Planning and Engineering Co,.Ltd.            Voice   : +81-33833-5341