Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2000 08:09:02 +0100
From:      Antony T Curtis <antony@abacus.co.uk>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@pike.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.1-RC2 up for grabs

John Baldwin wrote:

<snip>

> While the newer X bits have several advantages such as being 4.1 binaries
> rather than 3.x binaries and supporting the i810, they most likely won't be
> used if I cannot resolve the PC98 issue in the next day or so.  Please test
> this out and give us feedback.  Thanks.

Would this mean that I can use FreeBSD 4.1 on a i810 mobo?
That'd be great - at the moment, I'm having to use a Linux 2.4 beta
kernel system on my desktop at work... And moving back to FreeBSD is
something I really want to do.

--
ANTONY T CURTIS                     Tel: +44 (1635) 36222
Abacus Polar Holdings Ltd           Fax: +44 (1635) 38670

Your fortune :
  "Show business is just like high school, except you get paid."
  - Martin Mull