Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 1997 14:32:59 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        ashworth@cs.montana.edu
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freefall.cdrom.com

On Sun, Aug 17, 1997 at 09:40:48PM -0700, Justin Ashworth wrote:
> The first issue of the FreeBSD newsletter refers to
>
> ftp://freefall.cdrom.com/pub/FreeBSD/LOCAL_PORTS/jdk102.11-26.tar.gz
>
> as a port of the jdk. However, this server doesn't appear to allow
> anonymous access. Is there some other way I can get this file?

Oops, this looks like an error in the newsletter.  freefall recently
changed its name to hub.FreeBSD.org, and now there's a new freefall
which isn't really intended for public access.  As a result, the files
are now on hub.freebsd.org.  So change that URL to:

  ftp://hub.cdrom.com/pub/FreeBSD/LOCAL_PORTS/jdk102.11-26.tar.gz

And yes, the file's there.  Last updated November 26, 1996.

Greg