Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:11:22 -0600
From:      Kevin_Weiss/AUS/Lotus@lotus.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   about X-Win and keyboard problem...PART2

I am trying to setup xf86config file here on a PC at work.  However, when I run
startx, I cannot use
the CTRL-ALT-MINUS key, or the the CTRL-ALT-PLUS key, but CTRL-ALT-BACKSPACE
works
fine.  I chose the standard 101-Key (which it is), and made it an SVGA server.
I have a feeling
that my problem is with the video card though.

This is a Compaq Deskpro XL 590.  Before I converted this machine (from Win95),
the only info
I got about the video card was that it was a Matrox (MGA) card.  What I am
looking to do is
setup this machine with 800x600 w/16-bit color (which I know it can handle).
Any ideas?

PS - This is FreeBSD version 2.2.7
PSS - Yes, NumLock is on, but still have above problem :-)