Date:      Tue, 5 Oct 2004 20:07:01 -0400
From:      Vlad <marchenko@gmail.com>
To:        Marc UBM Bocklet <ubm@u-boot-man.de>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [BETA7-panic] sodealloc(): so_count 1

Welcome to the club, Marc

I have the the same problem,  here is several observes  that I've made:

1) doesn't happen if kernel compiled w/o SMP

2) happen under heavy traffic

3) I had problems  with my network configuration (incorrect broadcast
assigned to aliased ip on interface) + packets loss issue (switch
side). when those two issues has been resolved it seems that it's
working more stable now.

anything common with the above on your end?

--
Vlad