Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:09:10 +0400
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@mail.ru>
To:        asami@clickarray.com, gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, releng@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: some gnome components not building

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 22:05:31 -0700 (PDT), Satoshi Asami wrote:
>  > What's all this stuff about glade/glade.h not found?
>
> [...]
> What would be the minimal fix?  It seems I need to rebuild some part
> of the package collection.

Create /usr/X11R6/include/glade --> /usr/X11R6/include/libglade-1.0/glade
symlink. I've added code to do it it into libglade port some time ago,
but don't know why it doesn't work for bento. :((

In general offending ports should be fixed to use libglade-config
instead of hardcoding ${prefix}/include/glade as a location for
libglade's includes.

-Maxim