Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:06:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        Jeremy Vandenhouten <jeremy.vandenhouten@marquette.edu>
Cc:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape 4.72 Linux version illbehaves

	You'll both want to upgrade to 4.76 anyway.  4.72 had a pretty
nasty security hole.  That may fix your problem too.
pkg_delete linux-netscape-navigator-4.72
cvsup ports-supfile  (if necessary)
cd /usr/ports/www/linux-netscape47-navigator; make install clean

	Or communicator as per your preference, and of course you could
download and install the package and it's dependencies instead. Hope that
helps,

							Tim

Here's the reference:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/CERT/advisories/FreeBSD-SA-00:66.netscape.asc