Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:15:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>
To:        Eliezer Rodriguez Gonzalez <elie@uncle.cult.cu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cdrecord problems to record 1 CD

Today Eliezer Rodriguez Gonzalez wrote:

> I just downloaded the ISO-9660 filesystem images via ftp, a huge 643
> MBytes file. I also have a Sony CD-R CDU920S and the cdrecord command
> version 1.6.1. The drive in in 0,5,0 (bus,target,lun). \
Update your cdrecord.  There were some major changes to CAM in
3.2-STABLE, IIRC.

Jack O'Neill                    Systems Administrator / Systems Analyst
jack@germanium.xtalwind.net     Crystal Wind Communications, Inc.
          Finger jack@germanium.xtalwind.net for my PGP key.
   PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD
               enriched, vcard, HTML messages > /dev/null