Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:32:20 +0100
From:      Alexe <alexe@dc.ufscar.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mount_ext2fs.

        I compiled my kernel with "options EXT2FS" and now, when I try
mount another HD (in this HD have Mandraque), I used mount_ext2fs
/dev/da1s1 /mnt.The O.S. show me the message: "WARNING: R/W mount
denied. Filesystem not clean - run fsck". Is there some probability of
damaging HD if I run fsck? Is there another form of mount a ext2fs hd?

    Tanks

                alexe