Date:      Thu, 17 Sep 1998 21:52:34 -0700
From:      Bill Trost <trost@cloud.rain.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CAM integration imminent.

Lee Cremeans writes:
    On Tue, Sep 15, 1998 at 05:11:37PM -0400,
    rvb@sicily.odyssey.cs.cmu.edu wrote:

    > A couple of problems in PCCARD:

    I understand a CAMified version of aic is forthcoming, but for now,
    it'll have to go since I don't think any of the old SCSI layer
    exists anymore..

Oh groovy.  I decided to do an upgrade from the May -CURRENT because
the latest and greatest Adaptec 2940 wasn't working for FreeBSD (hang
in probe/attach) -- but I have to upgrade the card at the same time I
upgrade the OS?  This is going to be...interesting.

Friendly suggestions welcome....