Date:      20 Sep 2000 17:26:18 +0100
From:      Harry Newton <harry_newton@telinco.co.uk>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Failing to CVSUPdate ports

Hi Kent ... err ... I'm not sure I understand. If I do:

# cd /usr/ports/editors/koffice
# rm -rf *
# cvsup ~/Adm/CVS/ports_supfile
# ls
<nothing listed> ---> is this correct ? How do I get koffice back ?

or:

# cd /usr/ports/editors
# rm -rf koffice
# cvsup ~/Adm/CVS/ports_supfile
# ls koffice
ls: koffice: No such file or directory ---> is this correct ? How do I get koffice back ?

either way, I don't seem to be able to recover koffice ! I can do
normal sources under cvsup, but not ports. Any help would be
gratefully received ! Is this something I'm doing ?

p.s. please still mail me directly if possible ...
--
Harry Newton
harry_newton@telinco.co.uk