Date:      Sun, 23 Nov 2008 00:42:31 +0000 (UTC)
From:      bsdnub@comcast.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dual Boot FreeBSD/Windows 2003 Server

I am trying to setup a test server that will be able to boot either FreeBSD to Windows Server 2003 R2.  I have tried to use the BSD Boot manager and the Windows Boot manager.  In either case I have run into problems.  When using the BSD boot manager, it will cause the Windows server to crash at boot.  Windows manager will not boot to the BSD partition.

I have googled it and have not found much other than 3rd party boot manager.  Is there a best practices I could follow on this?  Has anyone got this combination to work?

Thanks for your help.