Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 1995 22:16:08 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@trout.sri.MT.net>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

> Please point me to a better mailer than exmh/mh which understands MIME
> and can also compose MIME. exmh currently can't compose MIME messages
> well at least not like some sort of GUI tool.

I'm pretty sure VM-mode in XEmacs can do it.  And, XEmacs 19.12 (due out
RSN I hear) will also have tty support, so you can use it in X mode
and/or character mode.  XEmacs is a very nice extensible editor, mail
reader, news reader, spell-checker, and whatever else you can think.

We're getting closer to booting kernel.el all the time. :-)

Nate