Date:      Sat, 9 Dec 2000 08:10:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/23357: New port: java/jakarta-regexp

The following reply was made to PR ports/23357; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To: Dave Glowacki <dglo@sweetpea.ssec.wisc.edu>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 17:00:47 +0100

 Dave Glowacki wrote:

 > Palle Girgensohn wrote:
 > > Cool!
 >
 > Actually the jakarta-oro, port is more powerful than the
 > jakarta-regexp port ... you might want to take a look at
 > it.

 Ah, yes. I've used both. I meant it is cool there is a port ;-)

 > > I get a warning, though. Maybe something we need to depend
 > > upon:
 > >
 > > prepare-error:
 > >
 > >             AnakiaTask is not present! Please check to make sure that
 > >             velocity.jar is in your classpath.
 >
 > I *think* that's just a warning from 'ant'.  The port builds and
 > installs just fine.

 Probably true. I didn't notice anything bad with it...

 > I'll submit a new version of the 'jakarta-oro' port ASAP.

 I'm looking forward to it. BTW, I was planning to make a tomcat
 port, unless someone else is sitting on it already? Heard
 anything about that?

 /Palle