Date:      Sun, 9 Apr 1995 10:07:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kim Culhan <kimc@w8hd.w8hd.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   SWiM installation - Resources unknown

Just installed the latest SWiM Motif 2.0 and appear to have a gross
configuration error.

If I copy sample.Xdefs to $HOME/.Xdefaults then restart mwm, I get
lots of complaints, like:

mwm: Key bindings MyKeyBindings not found, using builtin key bindings
mwm: Button bindings MyPointerButtonBindings not found, using builtin
button bindings
mwm: Menu specification MyRootMenu not found
mwm: Can't find bitmap or pixmap file xterm.xbm
mwm: Menu specification MyWindowMenu not found
mwm: Retrying - using builtin window menu
mwm: Can't find bitmap or pixmap file xterm.xbm

Anyone have the new SWiM Motif 2.0 installed and running without these
problems?

regards

kim

--