Date:      Wed, 5 Oct 2005 21:51:20 -0300 (ART)
From:      "E. J. Cerejo" <edu07643@yahoo.com.br>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Apsfilter FBSD 5.4

I could print perfectly using apsfilter before I did a
clean FreeBSD instalation and now something is not
right, when I go through the setup program and I
finally test a page the sheet of paper gets fed and
looks like it starts printing and then everything
freezes on my printer or it completely shuts down and
it only turn on if I pull the plug.  I'm using
FBSD5.4.  Has anyone ever had this problem?

EJC
www.only7bucks.com

Novo Yahoo! Messenger com voz: ligações, Yahoo! Avatars, novos emoticons e muito mais. Instale agora!
www.yahoo.com.br/messenger/