Date:      Wed, 5 Jun 2002 05:53:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka <mfrd@attitudex.com>
To:        Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: tftpd[37993]: read: Connection refused. Help please.

not so sure but, shouldn't it be:
tftp    dgram   udp     wait    root    /usr/libexec/tftpd tftpd /usr/home/anwsmh/routers

in inetd.conf
?

Regards,
---------
Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka

Chief Technology Officer
Gem Internet Services (Pvt) Ltd.
web: www.gem.net.pk

Vice President
Pakistan Computer Emergency Responce Team (PakCERT)
web: www.pakcert.org

Chief Security Analyst
Applied Technology Research Center (ATRC)
web: www.atrc.net.pk