Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:46:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   sig11 in make buildworld, ok to do make -DNOCLEAN buildworld to "resume"?

--0-546295170-924144389=:1166

I had a sig11 in my make buildworld today.  (Yes, the RAM gets
replaced as soon as I can; I've been getting a few lately.)

My question is -- can I do a ``make -DNOCLEAN buildworld'' to
resume, in a manner of sorts?  Is there a better way?  Or should
I just wait until the problem is resolved and scrap the whole obj
tree?

Attached is the last bits of make buildworld's log in case it has
any relevance.

Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com>
Owner/Administrator, zigg.com
Chief Engineer, Nameless IRC Network

--0-546295170-924144389=:1166
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--0-546295170-924144389=:1166--