Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:25:35 -0400
From:      Travis Gummels <travis@gummels.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   4.1.1 Boot Manager

Hello,

Just wondering if there have been reported issues with the boot manager
not working after install as it did with the 4.1 release.  I tried the
4.1.1 release yesterday and upon reboot was greeted with a - which never
came up to the boot manager.  Back on 4.0 and things are running again.
I searched the mailing lists and the problem report listing but didn't
see mention of it so I ask here.

Thanks
Travis