Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:28:40 -0000
From:      "Andrew Brampton" <andrew@bramp.freeserve.co.uk>
To:        "Rus Foster" <rghf@fsck.me.uk>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: SSH Reverse DNS Lookup

I personaly would be in trouble.
I use the UK ISP Plus.net and for atleast 18months now my IP hasn't had a
reverse DNS. Plus.net put this down to a problem with RIPE which they have
yet to be able to resolve. Its strange because its only a certain block of
Plus.net's IPs, since my friends have a fully functional reverse DNS.

Andrew