Date:      Fri, 7 Mar 2014 23:22:22 -0800
From:      "James Dante Wood" <jamesdantewood@yahoo.com>
To:        "questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Press Release - "The Anarchists' Manifesto"

=EF=BB=BFDear Blogger,=20
Please release the following press release to your recipients. This me=
ssage is Can Spam compliant based on a harvesting of e-mail addresses =
pertinent to the keyword =E2=80=9Cblogger=E2=80=9D and I will be happy=
 to interview you by phone or e-mail (949-264-6028 and jamesdantewood@=
rambler.ru) if you would like more material for your blog. I have 24 w=
ebsites that should go viral and change the political landscape of the=
 planet in the near future.

To unsubscribe, please reply with =E2=80=9CUnsubscribe=E2=80=9D in the=
 subject heading.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,
James Dante Wood
100 Flor de Sol
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
USA
----------------------------------------------------------------------=
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA =E2=80=93 March 7, 2014 =E2=80=93 release o=
f =E2=80=9CThe Anarchists' Manifesto=E2=80=9D by James Dante Wood, eBo=
ok available in Word .doc format, 51 pages, for only $5.95.

"The Anarchists' Manifesto" is a continuation of "The Communist Manife=
sto" demonstrating how a world without government, and what laws remai=
n are enforced by arbitration, can function in a high-tech paradise, l=
eading to the opportunity for great wealth for all, freedom, and secur=
ity. Learn how to be rewarded for not paying your taxes, and for viola=
ting absurd environmental regulations, in order to bring unemployment,=
 inflation, and interest rates to very low levels. Become part of the =
Anarchists who obey the Law Party (ALP) to elect politicians who will =
downsize and hopefully eradicate government. Learn how to privatize al=
l the branches of government desired by the people for better, cheaper=
, more efficient service. Learn how to advertise your products and ser=
vices with little to no money and undermine the liability of expensive=
 online advertising that punishes you when you pay more for each click=
 to generate more traffic. With us, the more you pay upfront, the less=
 you pay per click, and we show you how to do the same if you have a W=
eb presence for only $47. Be part of the Third Industrial Revolution!=20=

See http://www.AnarchistsWhoObeyTheLaw.com