Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 2009 23:02:09 -0000
From:      "Steven Hartland" <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
To:        "Stanislav Sedov" <stas@deglitch.com>
Cc:        pyunyh@gmail.com, David Christensen <davidch@broadcom.com>, Xin LI <delphij@delphij.net>, net@freebsd.org, Tom Judge <tom@tomjudge.com>, rwilliams@borderware.com
Subject:   Re: bce(4) BCM5907 CTX write errors on 7.2 driver

Sorry I typo'ed there, should have said bce, is that still relevant?.

We haven't been able to install any version yet, so can't just
try a kernel, no way of getting data on to the machine without
a working netcard ;-)

Did this update include any updated PHY support for bce? As the
the precise error indicates that as the issue, as can be seen here:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/134658

If it does will this be in an ISO snapshot yet, as that's the only
way of testing?

    Regards
    Steve