Date:      Sat, 29 Apr 1995 21:32:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Richard Toren <rpt@miles.sso.loral.com>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@blaise.ibp.fr>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, andreas@knobel.gun.de, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Hot Java..

When I first overheard someone describing this capability of Java, I
leaned back in my chair to reminisce about the bad old days and a beast
called NeWS (Network Extensible Windowing System) by Sun. Thankfully I
thought it had died out years ago when this upstart called X11R3 hit the
streets.

Rip Toren               | The bad news is that C++ is not an object-oriented |
rpt@miles.sso.loral.com | programming language. .... The good news is that   |
                        | C++ supports object-oriented programming.          |
                        |    C++ Programming & Fundamental Concepts          |
                        |     by Anderson & Heinze                           |