Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 10:50:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Don Croyle <croyle@gelemna.ft-wayne.in.us>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/7111: new port: txt2html-1.25

The following reply was made to PR ports/7111; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Don Croyle <croyle@gelemna.ft-wayne.in.us>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, croyle@gelemna.ft-wayne.in.us
Cc:  Subject: Re: ports/7111: new port: txt2html-1.25
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 12:49:47 -0500

 Please close this, I updated my port-in-progress of txt2html-1.24 while
 half asleep, and failed to notice a couple of things (like the fact that
 it's broken with perl4 and the need to include the license file in the
 package).  I've emailed the author about the brokenness and depending on
 what I hear from him will submit either a port for the next version or
 one that uses perl5.
 --
 I've always wanted to be a dilettante, but I've never quite been ready
 to make the commitment.