Date:      Sun, 12 Mar 1995 13:56:50 +0059 (MET)
From:      Andreas Schulz <ats@g386bsd.first.gmd.de>
To:        duane@gargamel.ptw.com (Duane Ellison)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org, docs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: pppd and chat

> Per a previous message I added the /dev/cua02 device to my system.  I am
> still unable to get the pppd chat combination to work correclty on my
> system.  I was really appreciate any help on this problem.
>
> I have a SupraFAXModem 288 connected to /dev/cua02.  I have tried the
> following:

Have you tried with tip or kermit or seyon to see if the modem responds
normally to "at" commands without any problems ?

	  ATS ( ats@first.gmd.de or ats@cs.tu-berlin.de )

Andreas Schulz  GMD-FIRST     12489  Berlin-Adlershof  Rudower Chaussee 5
Gebaeude 13.7   Tel: +49-30-6392-1856/+49-177-2134745    Germany/Europe