Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:30:49 -0600
From:      freebsd <freebsd@xzozx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Large File (Chunking?) http uploads via proxy server?

Pardon the off topic question, but one of the things I like about this
list is the varied skill set everyone has!

I need to upload large files via HTTP throught a proxy server.   These
files can be multiple GB in size.   I realize FTP or SCP would be
superior - but the proxy server does not permit those protocols, and I
don't control the proxy server.   It is possible (in fact gotomypc does
it somehow in their product).    Most upload scripts load the entire
upload into memory - clearly this is not suitable.

Thoughts?

Paul