Date:      Thu, 5 Mar 1998 10:01:44 +0000
From:      nik@iii.co.uk
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 'make world': /bin/sh not found

On Wed, Mar 04, 1998 at 01:49:36AM -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > This is an odd one. I'm trying to update my 2.2.5-stable system to the
> > latest -stable. My last successful 'make world' was on Jan 31 this
> > year.
>
> Just a suggestion:  cp /usr/src/share/mk/* /usr/share/mk
> I suspect that your bsd.info.mk file may be spooged.

No joy. Something I neglected to mention was that I can go into the
appropriate directory and run the 'make clean' by hand it works with no
problems. It looks as though I'm hitting some sort of resource limit,
but I can't find where.

Very odd.

Work: nik@iii.co.uk                       | FreeBSD + Perl + Apache
Rest: nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk    | Remind me again why we need