Date:      Fri, 07 Nov 1997 19:52:42 +0100
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Oracle On Free BSD

Irfan Akber wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was planning to  run Oracle 7.0 on FreeBSD. Does FreeBSD support that,
> will I be able to run Oracle on it. Please reply as it is very important
> for me to find out.
>
> Thanks
>
> Irfan Akber

There was a discussion last week about this. Apparently, it works to run
the SCO version on FreeBSD, but you first have to install it onto a SCO
machine and then move the whole directory structure. Please check for
further details by searching in this group's mail archive at
http://www.freebsd.org/search.html

Regards,
Palle