Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 11:37:51 +0200
From:      Andre Oppermann <oppermann@pipeline.ch>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        jgrosch@MooseRiver.com, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, chris@calldei.com, Daniel O'Connor <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG, crh@outpost.co.nz
Subject:   Re: App Idea: Configuration

Amancio Hasty wrote:
-snip-
> Cool, now I can have a networked email address book which I can access with
> Netscape's emailer. Apparently sendmail has has patches for ldap so a couple of
> tools begin to be easily manageable. For unix command-line fans they can
> always use ldap's  programs: ldapsearch , ldapmodify, etc...

Not only sendmail has patches for LDAP, qmail too. We did it!

You can get the qmail-LDAP patches from http://www.nrg4u.com/ (Note:
There are quite old, we have now a CVS repository and roll the next
patch very soon).

--
Andre Oppermann

CEO / Geschaeftsfuehrer
Internet Business Solutions Ltd. (AG)
Hardstrasse 235, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland
Fon +41 1 277 75 75 / Fax +41 1 277 75 77
http://www.pipeline.ch    ibs@pipeline.ch